Monday, February 1, 2010

Dove's Go Fresh! Line

Summer seems to have arrived really early this year for us in the Philippines, hasn't it?

Usually by this time of the year, it's still quite chilly with the Siberian winds descending on our tropical country. Although we MIGHT have experienced that for about 2 weeks or so, and then surprise. It suddenly feels like March.

One of my major pet peeves during summer is the smell of sweat on your body. I really detest it.

Usually my weapon of choice during summer season are products with cucumber/green tea scents because they make me smell freshlonger compared to the fruity scents (and I was never really a big fan of those in the first place :D).


I am and still a big fan of Dove's green tea and cucumber bar because it smells divine. P.S. I am not being paid to write this. Back in my high school days, I read that to make a scent last longer on you, you have to layer. So nowadays, I use Dove's Go Fresh line from the soap/body wash, deodorant and their lotion. A small bottle of their body wash costs about 132.00, their deodorant for about 80 pesos and their lotion costs about 238.00

Mind you, it gets quite hot in the shop especially during the 12:00 noon - 4:30 pm slot. And a girl seriously needs to smell good while trying to cool down.