Saturday, January 2, 2010

Review: Etude House Collagen Eye Patch

Arrr! I'm a pirate!

Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.

This was what got my attention first the moment I started browsing the shelves of Etude House. It only costs 75.00, so I decided to give it a shot. According to the SA, it's good for eyebags...and she said yes (but it took her like, 6 seconds before she replied). I then asked her if it'll do anything for dark undereye circles, and she just smiled and said "Yes ma'am." Ah well, maybe they should train their SA's some more.

And this baby plopped into the small basket I was carrying.

Cute packaging is indeed cute.

The product itself (I popped it in the freezer while I was taking a bath so that it's a cool treat on my peepers afterwards).

I'm not really sure if this will be really effective, so it seems that I need to buy 2 or 3 more and use it like twice a week or something.

It's a little bit messy since it's basically soaked in collagen. However, it would certainly be better if they improve the plastic container that contains the eye patches. Perhaps making it a little more secure since the solution it's soaked in tends to spill.

Other than that,so far there are no itching or allergic reactions. It's all good.

The Packaging Got Me Sold




The Eyepatch





I freakishly look like my mom here hahaha

6 comments:

Quennie January 19, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

i like! how was it so far???

tintirintin January 21, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

@Kwai - well it sort of lightened my dark undereye circles...but I think you should consistently use it to get great results.

Angel November 25, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

I bought it last night, and clumsily applied it this morning, forgetting to cool it again. will it work the same way? thanks! :)


angeldiamante.blogspot.com

tintirintin December 4, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

Hello Angel, thank you for visiting.

I think it will work just fine even if you do not put it in the fridge.

Anonymous,  March 21, 2012 at 6:23 PM  

hi, can i ask you when is the best time to apply that? should it be as regular as everyday or even just once or twice a week?

tintirintin March 22, 2012 at 1:53 AM  

@Anonymous March 21, 2012 6:23 PM

I usually use this once a week as a pick-me-up.