Sunday, May 9, 2010

Election Weekend Mini Haul


Hello ladies and gays, what's popping?

It's election weekend for us in the Philippines and it's our first automated election EVER. So please, do not forget to exercise our right to vote on Monday, the 10th of May 2010. Please remember to vote for someone not because you do not want any particular candidate to win (especially in the presidential seat), but you have a conviction that the said candidate is worthy of your vote.

Since the indelible ink has been a part of the electoral process, I decided not to have my nails done this weekend for obvious reasons. So, my mani-pedi budget went to a spur of the moment quick stop at the HBC near my shop.

- Hortaleza professional hot oil treatment sachets (Php 10/sachet)
- Moisture Lipglow in Mango Strawberry Daquiri from their Krisanne Coral Collection (original price Php 109.75 but less Php 4.75)
- Allue Mini Eyelash Curler (Php 56.00)
- Body Recipe Soothing Cucumber Facial Wash (Php 45)

Reviews to follow.

And now for my great reveal. The president I'll be voting for on Monday would be Senator Richard Gordon. I was deciding between him and Nicanor Perlas (I love his eco-friendly platforms!), however it was Senator Gordon's track record that made me finally decide on him.



Remember, VOTE! It's our right and despite all these rumors that the elections would be rigged, what matters most is exercising our right and compared to other third world countries, we are still privileged.