Sunday, May 9, 2010

Product Review: HBC Moisture Lipglow





I had always seen the ad for this makeup line from HBC in magazines (Cosmopolitan Philippines to be exact). But I've never really had the chance to check out the products.

There are two shades available and I purchased Mango Strawberry Daquiri. A tube packs 4 grams of the product and costs Php 109.75, but when I bought it, the cashier told me that there is a discount. Sweet, eh?



Upon opening, it sort of resembles Avon's Mousse Center Lipstick (correct me if I'm wrong :D). Upon application, the shade is actually very sheer and a bit moisturizing, hence no need to put on lip balm prior to application. It's such a shame it does not really last that long on your lips. But for it's price, it's a great deal. I might get another tube as back up, or purchase the other shade.