Sunday, October 17, 2010

What Storm?!

I was supposed to meet up with my "inner circle" today, but we decided to cancel it at the last minute since the storm was supposed to hit landfall today.


Unfortunately, there were clear skies this afternoon. So, Jiro and I just went to Galleria as it has been eons since we last went out (well, unless you count the weekly Friday/Saturday break of dawn post-shift trips to Banchetto in Ortigas).

Had our first meal of the day at our favorite mexican restaurant Mexicali. Went to Saizen, but I did not buy vanity stuffage. I just bought additional Halloween decors for the shop.

Bought these really cute ghost and witch plushies that I will hang next to my "main witch" (a piece I bought back in 2007 at SM Department store). I will post pictures once all the decors have been in place.

Oh and a doggie dress for my mom's puppy Tinkerbell (yeah, she named the dog TINKERBELL).

Next week, I am planning to have my long locks chopped off.

1 comments:

~tHiAmErE~ October 18, 2010 at 1:00 AM  

I know!
It took me 3 changes of outfits because i heard that it's gonna rain so i had to change & change to suit the weather for my date but gyah! it was so sunny in the afternoon...

though it rained in the evening but still!
>_<