Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What's In My Bag?



Hmm...well...what else can I say?

Lo and behold the contents of my bag (which I can practically live inside of).

(clockwise from top left)

1. Kikay Kit (or as my male co-workers dub it, the "goody bag").

Since my workplace has a very strict confidentiality clause which stipulates that the use of bags are not allowed on the production floor, ladies (and the gays) usually bring a pouch.

The Goody Bag contains the following:
- face powder
- lip balm & hand cream (a must have!)
- tissues
- feminine wipes
- spare liner
- lighter
- Fisherman's Friend Strong Mint (almost the same as Starbucks' after coffee mints but cheaper)
- Vicks inhaler (for those times when I have stuffy nose due to colds)
- Ventolin inhaler (yes folks, I have asthma for as long as I can remember).
- mini pill container that contains 2 pieces apiece of Neozep, Ventolin tablet, Buscopan, Ponstan SF 500

2. Wallet

Does not contain much cash lolol.

Contains:

- 1 atm/debit card
- Etude House membership card
- TimeZone card
- 2 HMO cards (1 company provided & 1 personal)
- Postal ID
- Tax Identification Number ID

3. Cleene Alcohol

I just LOOOOOVE the smell of this alcohol. I usually buy 2 big bottles. One for the shop's counter and another for refilling the small bottle I bring to work.

This small bottle is the one I use at work as we have a different workstation everyday (prior to setting up the tools, I ALWAYS disinfect my station and headset). And if I bring a big bottle, it'll end up being the communal alcohol even if there are numerous hand sanitizer dispensers all over the workplace.

4. Bench's Body Spray in Pure

A favorite since my grade school days back in the 90's. Yes, I'm old.

I just love how the scent is not overpowering and it smells clean.

5. El Cheapo MP3 Player

Sorry, but I don't think I will be buying an IPod music player anytime soon. I just do not find it practical.

I have not bothered counting how many songs I have in there. But it can be quite diverse ranging from J-Rock (Japanese rock), 1990's alternative, Orchestral (yes, believe it or not, I usually listen to these during my breaks at work especially if the calls I get are really irate customers), OPM (usually most are of the 1990's variety)

6. Flash Drive (2gb)

7. LG KU380

I have always been a practical person. I bought this for about 5k only in 2009.

What I love about this phone is the SPEED of the mobile browser.

8. Motorola Razr V3i

First gadget I bought with my own savings. "Razr-kun" as I call it has been with me since 2006 and it is still in good working condition until now.

9. BBW in Cucumber Melon (from Jiro hee hee)

10. Trese (Book 3)

I was introduced to this local comic book by my boyfriend Jiro a few months ago. Man, this one is good. Created by Budjette Tan and KaJO Baldisimo.

One of these days, I will make a review about this one. Hey, this blog is not called kabadingan AND BEYOND for nothin'.

11. Coin Purse (a freebie from Lancome)

12. Doggie Bone Key Ring (bought in 168 mall for only 10 pesos!)

contains the spare key to my locker for my "day job", key to the building gate and the shop, key to my parents' office (where I sleep when I work late at the shop), keys to the main door at home and to my bedroom. Lol. I feel like a janitor every time I whip this out.

13. Black Bat cigarettes

Yes I smoke even if I am an asthmatic.

Do not lecture me on why I should quit. Quitters never win.

And nope, even at my age my parents do not know that I smoke.

Not shown in picture:

- spare underwear (hey! you never know!)
- headset for mobile phone
- company ID



So...what's in YOUR bag?