Saturday, January 15, 2011

el cheapo buy of the week: Bench Daily Spell Body Mist


So last Sunday, Jiro and I went out to have lunch and watch a movie. While waiting for Dalaw (yes I know....), we went around. Out of curiosity, I saw this line of inexpensive body mists at Bench for only 49 pesos each.


At the back of the bottle it says that the perfume oils are from Grasse, France. Hm, okay sounds promising. I bought two bottles of the scents which I was drawn to most. Clean Fun and Fresh Start, since I am a huuuuuge huge fan of the fresh out of the shower scent.

The bottles are small enough to put in your makeup kit especially if your company has a strict clause about bringing bags to your workstation as mine does.

The scent does not really last that long, but for 49 pesos a bottle it's a good buy. Although I prefer using Clean Fun when starting my day and Fresh Start when I'm going to bed. Yes, I wear mildly scented cologne to bed. It's my definition of aromatherapy.

1 comments:

KcomeKarolina January 18, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

interesting! it's so fantastic to read your comments! i'm loving it! hope you know that k come karolina is also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :) so cu soon!!!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/