Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cute-on Finds of the Week


As soon as we touched down in Shangri-La, we immediately bought tickets for Deathly Hallows. Which was a good thing because the 7pm schedule only had a handful of seats left.

I swear to god, the money shelled out for the 3d version is money well-spent. Plus, it came with free popcorn and a big drink.

While waiting for the movie to start, we had our first meal of the day. Pepper Lunch is now starting to become a Sunday thing for me and the boyf.

Afterwards, I hung out at National Bookstore while Jiro was having a cigarette. I have been cigarette-free for 4 weeks now and I am using all self-control to stop myself from lighting up.

Anyhow, who would have thought you'd find cute stuff in National?



Chuck-ish keychain - Php 59.00
Stick Figure Magnets - Php 40.00
Rings (Set of 7 pieces) - Php50.00

The rings are actually for my kid cousins who get a kick out of going through my accessories every time they visit us at home.

Cute-ooooon!