Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Aromatherffffiiic!



Lately, it seems I've got this fixation for scents. Nothing beats coming home from a stressful day at the office to a fresh-smelling room.

In case you're wondering what a perfume packet is. It's a sachet you can leave in your handbag/drawers/closet to avoid nasty smells.

I choose the Gardenia scent at Papemelroti since it smells so fresh. I've also read great reviews on Femalenetwork  about the diffusers they sell at Papemelroti.

No offense to Zen Zest and to their fans (p.s. I love their fragrances),  but the Php250 diffuser set I purchased a couple of weeks ago has already evaporated and lost it's scent. But at least the Zen Zest diffuser oils have pretty bottles, hence I used it for my first try at Papemelroti's Ocean Breeze diffuser.



Ocean Breeze Diffuser - Php129 from Papemelroti (not shown in the picture)
Gardenia Parfum Pocket - Php60  (not shown in the picture)