Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Post-Birthday Weekend Finds


Hi there!

A lot had happened in the past week. I turned 30 (hey, 30 is the new 18). A good friend got a great job offer, so he had to cut his Philippine holiday short and had to return home to Canada. I had my first Thanksgiving since this is my first US account after working for a UK-based business for 2 years.

Well, in the industry that I work in, Thanksgiving means working overtime even on your weekend off. So, there WERE a lot of calls. And a lot of caffeine consumed on my end in order to maintain a consistent level of energy. Speaking of which.... two more stickers to go and my fat paws are getting themselves the Starbucks 2013 planner!So that's one more Peppermint Mocha Frappucino and one Lime Cooler with extra shot of mint to go.  YAY!

Anyway, here's my weekend haul:




Clockwise from top right:

Coffee fertilizer from Starbucks for my dad - FREE
Foot cover (ballet flats are my footwear du jour) - 3 for Php100 at St Francis Square
Earrings - Php49/pair from Papemelroti
Ocean Breeze Diffuser - Php129 from Papemelroti (not shown in the picture)
Gardenia Parfum Pocket - Php60  (not shown in the picture)
Chiffon Foundation - Php85 from Saizen Robinson's Galleria
Bag hook - Php85 from Saizen Robinson's Galleria
Etude House Moistfull Facial Cream Special Set - Php678
Etude House Freebie: Moistfull Aloe Mask
Etude House I Need You Royal Jelly Mask Sheet - Php58