Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Food Review: Mitsuyado Sei-men's Cheese Curry Ramen

Been meaning to visit this place, but it was so far from my usual stomping grounds (case in point: the Ortigas area). But with the boyfriend's good reviews, we decided to go last weekend after my shift.

I decided to order the Cheese Curry Ramen since the name alone has two of my favorite flavors in it. While we're waiting, we decided to have the torikatsu. Mind you, this is not your run-of-the-mill torikatsu where you actually end up eating breading and looking for the actual chicken in your meal.






Their house tea which actually aids digestion. 





Sorry kids, it ain't the Ichiraku Ramen. But try to spot the ninja.




Now this time, try to spot Naruto. HEHE. Just kidding. 





I like the ambience and the decor because it's not your usual Japanese restaurant drowning in oriental reds and blacks.















They also have conference rooms....









The kitchen where all the magic happens





Plastic smile for the camera... I was really starving and then the boyfriend points the camera at me. LOLZ.





Here we are with the Cheese Curry Ramen. You'd have to smother the noodles with the cheese sauce THEN dip it in the curry sauce. DEE-LISH.

It was so yummy, I ended up ordering another serving of the cheese sauce. Yes, it's THAT awesome.






Boyfriend had to take a smoke break (yep, the meal was that heavy even he had to take a break). So I ended up taking pictures of the family on the table next to us. Their kids are just sooo adorbs!





This kid gives me a look that says "Watchadoin' there, onna?"




GYOZA!!! GLORIOUS GYOZA!!!! It was so heavy, I only ended up eating one piece and the rest had to be packed away on a doggie bag for to go.




Shaved ice for desert. Jiro got the blueberry one, while I got strawberry.



Obligatory cheesy shot.







OOTD: Cardigan, Sheer floral blouse & blue satchel, all from St Francis Square.

I will definitely be back. Or at least go once a month. I'm starting to have Cheese Curry Ramen cravings right now.   

Mitsuyado Sei-men is at No. 22 Jupiter Street, Brgy. Bel Air, Makati City, Philippines. They are open 11.00am to 12.00am Monday to Sunday