Sunday, May 26, 2013

Forever21's Shoe Sale

Usually every payday, I'd buy something from Forever 21's Plus Size line, most of the time it's a top or a pair of jeans or a dress. However, I wasn't really feeling the fit of the dress I tried out (the 1x seemed too big, uiiii) so I ended up buying a pair of flats since they were 30% off and it was the last day  of the sale.





Grey flats so it'll be easy to wear with any outfit.

Pearl details! So ghei, I love it. I opted not to get the sparkly pair since I don't want to look like I skinned an Arowana fish and turned it into a pair of shoes.



Original price: Php1420, I only ended up paying Php1004.00. Happiness.

6 comments:

claire May 27, 2013 at 1:02 PM  

I like your blog title, kabadingan, cool! :)

happymumay May 28, 2013 at 8:13 AM  

Yehey for grey flats! I had a pair too which I wear almost everyday. I never thought that grey would look perfect in any outfit. :-)

Christine Simpao May 30, 2013 at 6:31 AM  

@happymumay - me too. I only realized that this year (buffering lang ang peg).

Rose May 31, 2013 at 10:59 AM  

I love Forever 21. Sometimes you'll be surprised the item you're buying is discounted pala. You just have to be really patient in choosing the right outfit pieces. :)

Mrs. Kolca May 31, 2013 at 6:40 PM  

Yay, for a sale find at Forever 21. I stopped buying shoes from them tho. Ewan ko ba.. madali kong masira! :/