Sunday, May 19, 2013

Summer So Far + OOTD post + Guess Who's Going Back To School?

Remember how back in grade school, you get this assignment on the first week after the school year starts which asks you to describe your summer?

I know I haven't been holding on to my end of the deal to update this blog on a weekly basis. I'm sorry. Things had been busy at work and my personal life. So, here are some major camwhoring snapshots about  how my summer had been so far. That and it's an excuse to finally get the guts to do a OOTD post

So I told myself that 2013 will be a year where I’ll push my boundaries. This year, I want to:
  • go to places where I haven’t been to (would you believe it was my first time to go to Batangas during that visit to Jiro’s uncle and his Great Dane - Vitelia?)
  • try to be creative.
  • Meet up regularly with my closest friends. 
  • Learn something new 
Wore this outfit in the office and straight to a Batangas roadtrip after my shift.



Quarter Sleeve Cardigan - St Francis Square
Mint Green sheer top - Forever21
Jeans - Forever 21
Skull necklace - Saizen (it’s one of those 100 yen store franchises)
Flip Flops - Abercrombie & Fitch

The Great Dane belongs to the boyfriend’s uncle and since this picture was taken on a summer weekend, NO MAKEUP!

The big baby's name is Vitellia by the way. 


A Casa Armas dinner with my BFF, Jacq. Flourescent pink peplum top from Forever 21, dove grey cardigan from St Francis Square, skull bling from Saizen.


This year, we are attempting to eat healthier so instead of the usual Mexican or Italian fare we have during Saturdays - we have taken to eating Vietnamese.

Since I told myself that this year I’ll be pushing the envelope, it’s actually the first time I’ve mustered the courage of wearing a sleeveless outfit in public. Worn it to work (and the skinny tarts were throwing shade at me, lol) and I’ve never felt sexier my entire life.

Dress is from Forever 21’s Plus Size line, I”m a US size 18. The gorgeous man? My boyfriend of 7 years. ^_^


Lastly, I guess it's safe to say that the cat is finally out of the bag. I've enrolled myself in special classes at the University of the Philippines' Linguistics Department. I'm taking up Nihongo, since I did take 6 units for my undergraduate studies as part of my Psychology degree. I've graduated in 2007, and after 6 years, I'm back in school. So excited. :D





6 comments:

happymumay May 22, 2013 at 8:20 AM  

I love your bucket list! Especially the learn something new and to meet closest friends regularly thing. I admire that you already made your first step by enrolling for a Nihongo class. Enjoy! :-)

FIN May 22, 2013 at 11:04 AM  

such a nice blog!! :) very interesting topic!

chemistandproud May 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM  

wow! going back to school is such an exciting journey. congrats and good luck also. :-)

chemistandproud May 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM  

wow! going back to school is an exciting journey. congrats and good luck ;-)

blackshirt13 May 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM  

Nice. Going to Japan or just interested in the language? :)

thejetstress July 25, 2014 at 7:11 PM  

Omg girl something in common, dumaan din ako sa Nihongo ng UP extrams.... :) pero hindi kita namumukhaan kaya malamang ibang batch ka :)