Saturday, June 1, 2013

Aoi Hipster

I've always believed that accessories should't be taken seriously (well, most of the time). Even at my age (hey, I'm 30 and not embarrased to admit it), there are times when a quirky piece catches my attention in the least likely places I'd expect to find one.

Case in point, I was prowling SM Megamall last Sunday with the boyfriend and it was so humid. So humid that I was sweating like a sinner in church, for real! Since my hair is in that weird tie-able phase where I haven't decided on whether to grow it long or cut it. Just my luck I don't have any spare hair elastics with me, so I decided to pop in at Pink Box and saw these two peering up at me at the glass display when the saleslady was ringing up my sale.

And hey, for only Php99? These hipster ladies went home with me.



My only complaint about them is that the pointy end that you put through your piercing is too long and sort of hurts especially since I have to wear a headset for prolonged periods at work. 

3 comments:

Anonymous,  June 4, 2013 at 1:39 AM  

They look so cute! And it's a steal at 99 Php. There was a time that I've been in an accessories phase, but I ended up not using most of them. Lol. So now, I try my best not to buy what I see, no matter how cute they look. Haha.

Senyth June 4, 2013 at 1:41 AM  

They look so cute! And it's a steal at 99 Php. There was a time that I've been in an accessories phase, but I ended up not using most of them. Lol. So now, I try my best not to buy what I see, no matter how cute they look. Haha.

Senyth @ http://rawrbie.com

Christine Simpao June 4, 2013 at 6:09 AM  

@Senyth - whoa, I guess it takes a lot of self control to not buy accessories when they're practically begging you to take them home, eh? :D