Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kenko: Cheap Thrills Heaven

You guys are all aware I'm taking classes after my shift in the office is done, right? And of course, you gotta have school supplies. Since I am now aware of how hard it is to budget (perhaps the reason why I don't want to have kids, yet), I usually buy my stationery/office supplies at Saizen or any of those Daiso stores.

I've always passed by Kenko's in Robinson's Galleria since it's right beside Saizen and a store away from Japan Home. So, last weekend after class the boyfriend and I went to check it out (just so I could finally satisfy my curiosity as well).

The store is a mishmash of different finds ranging from clutchbags, school supplies, lampshades, stuffed toys, accessories (which start at Php10, I kid you not ladies and bekis). So here are my finds, grand total of my purchase? Php100.

Pencil case - Php20 (had to change since my sharpener won't fit in the other pencil case I got from Saizen)
Pens - Php10 each
Wooden pins - Php30
Bear hooks - Php30




I bought the hooks and the wooden clips to hang my pictures on one of my bedroom walls, but that is for a different post. 

7 comments:

happymumay June 4, 2013 at 12:00 PM  

Learning is really fun and schooling brings us this explainable youthful spirit. By the way, I love your pens! :-)

Belated Bloomer June 4, 2013 at 1:25 PM  


I have a certain weakness for pens and cute office/school supplies so baka I have to stay away from Kenko. Lalo na mura pa! Haha!

Abi
http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com
twitter and instagram: @BelatedBloomer

Jocris Mangubat June 4, 2013 at 7:42 PM  

Wow, Nice! makapunta nga rin dun, kulang pa things ng aking bebe girl. ^^ Thanks for this


http://jocrisworld.blogspot.com/

Samantha Justine Zamora June 5, 2013 at 7:38 PM  

oh my lawwd... very cute stuff!!! me love the bears so much!!!

Following you via GFC, I hope you follow back as well. :)


www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com
www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com

Venus V June 6, 2013 at 10:46 AM  

Kyoooooot! Parang hindi adult ang gagamit! Cheers to the good finds! I'm a patron of those stores, too especially that I pass by Rob Galle everyday :)

blackshirt13 June 6, 2013 at 4:20 PM  

I love this store too! They have a branch here as well and I've gotten quite a few items and trinkets. Ilove their scrunchies, really durable at just around P10 a pair. :D

Senyth June 9, 2013 at 12:22 AM  

They're so cute!! I love "cheap thrills" too, though I sometimes end up buying things I don't need. Hehe. I wish we have Saizen here. We only have Japan Home, but it's good enough for me. Their mugs are really cute! :)