Saturday, June 29, 2013

Review: Etude House's Collagen Moistfull Cream

Greetings, ah ah ah! *laughs like Sesame Street's The Count*

I'm currently home-bound on a 3-day sick leave as per the doctor's orders because of an asthma attack and I lost my voice.

Today's entry will be a long over due review on Etude House's Collagen Moistfull Cream. I bought my first bottle around December last year and for some reason I quit using it during the summer..






So this was the first one I purchased, I do not really get what makes this a "special set". Except, perhaps it doesn't have any English instructions at the back.

Lost in translation, eh?



The Moistfull Special Set cost around Php750 at the time that I bought it and it contains these:

- a 50ml tub of moisturizer
- a tube of wash off masque




The moisturizer lasted for MONTHS because a little goes a really long way. It made an excellent base for makeup, and even on its' own. Plus it's not sticky.

The second set I purchased recently costs a bit more. Php898 perhaps because it contains 10ml more of the moisturizer.




The second kit contains the following:

- 60ml of the moisturizer
- a small bottle of the "first essence"




No thanks to shaky hands because of my asthma medication, the pics are really blurry. But like most Korean skin care regimen, this has a LOT involved in the process. Check this out:

1. First Essence
2. Facial Freshemer
3. Essence
4. Firming Eye Cream
5. Emulsion
6. Cream (the one included in this kit)
7. Facial Mist






Yezzzz, ladies and bekis. Count 'em all, 7 steps in the regimen. I don't think I can do that. I think I'm good with the First Essence and the moisturizing cream.

10 comments:

Phranczeska Pharell June 30, 2013 at 3:56 AM  

What was the effect on your skin? this is very interesting.

-satisfiedgirl-
phranczeskapharell.blogspot.com

Christine Simpao June 30, 2013 at 1:44 PM  

What I noticed was after 5 days of use, I looked less haggard? May parang blooming effect factor?

Rose July 1, 2013 at 10:46 PM  

I'm very tamad following a beauty regimen na mahaba. Hehe! But I swear on Etude's products myself. They work on my skin. Haven't tried this moistfull cream though. I'm more on toners and facial washes kasi.

June L. July 2, 2013 at 10:11 AM  

I've heard a lot about this Etude house line, it's really great! I bought a set of this (4 products), but I'm not using them. xD Saving them for a giveaway~
Thank you for the review!

Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
- A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

Phranczeska Pharell July 2, 2013 at 9:55 PM  

talaga nakaka blooming? nice! thanks for sharing this :)

-satisfiedgirl-
phranczeskapharell.blogspot.com

joei ♥ July 4, 2013 at 6:00 PM  

How was it with continued use? :)

www.joeiandme.com

Christine Simpao July 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM  

@Rose

yup same here. I noticed that their facial washes are not as drying. And you don't need to use a lot because they foam up easily. Definitely worth the few extra bucks compared to other facial washes.

Christine Simpao July 7, 2013 at 5:47 PM  

@Phranczeska Pharell

yup I noticed that the collagen was effective in smoothing out yung teeny tiny fine lines that grew around my lips since I was a smoker before.

Christine Simpao July 7, 2013 at 5:53 PM  

@June L.

Hello, thanks for visiting! Added your blog to the ones I follow ^_^

Christine Simpao July 7, 2013 at 5:55 PM  

@joei ♥

It made my skin smooth, removed some of the bad effects smoking did to it (I had these really tiny fine lines) and of course, an excellent base for makeup. Didn't make me break out at all.