Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tadaima...

Hello. I know the last post was very sad and personal. Some might find it shallow, but I'm not apologizing. He was like a child to me. I may not have the right to put it that way since I've never had any children (or any siblings!) to compare it to. But, whatevs.

Life goes on, but it doesn't mean totally forgetting the departed. Right? I just find it a bit timely that I'm writing about this during Ghost Month.

Here's a picture that perfectly describes how I felt for the past few weeks:

All storms do blow over in time.


ANYHOO.

You might wonder what's with the title. "Tadaima" is Japanese for "I'm home.", usually said when, well, one returns home. It's written this way in Hiragana:

ただいま 

A lot has happened. But I'm happy that I passed Nihongo 1 and am about to enroll for a second term which starts September

I think I'm ready to start blogging again. So... expect more entries.



2 comments:

Rose August 21, 2013 at 2:58 PM  

welcome back! i would've posted the same thing myself if i was in your shoes. i love my pets and would utterly devastated if something bad happened to them.

i think it's cool you're learning nihongo. buti ka pa. ako i have yet to master a foreign language.

Christine Simpao August 22, 2013 at 1:37 AM  

Hi Rose,

Thanks for the comment. It's actually fun learning Nihongo. Actually if you're interested enlistment is still on-going for Cycle 2 at UP Diliman. Classes start on September 20.

xoxo,
Christine