Monday, October 14, 2013

Food Adventures in West Kapitolyo: RamenCool & Epic Cafe

One overcast October Friday morning, instead of going the usual end-of-the-week study date with the boyfriend, we got a lunch invite from a good friend. So we headed to West Drive in Kapitolyo, Pasig.

First stop was RamenCool.

I swear to god, this is total gluttony heaven. An order of their rolls/sushi doesn't go over Php200 and it's already good for sharing.

Even if it's raining (typhoon Santi was letting it's presence known), I didn't order ramen. Instead, I opted for the usual Chicken Curry and an order of Spicy Tuna rolls.

Boyfriend got ramen and our friend got one of their rice meals along with an array of side dishes like gyoza, mapo tofu and california maki. Plus, unlimited house tea which prevents umay.

Guess what? The bill was only Php1500 and look at what we ended up with. Pang-fiesta ng baranggay ang peg!


Chicken Curry, house tea and Spicy Tuna roll

Gluttony Galore: Gyoza, Mapo Tofu, California Maki
For desert, we walked a few steps more towards Epic Cafe which is a coffee shop that encourages people to ride bikes as part of their lifestyle. I'd seriously love to do that except I live all the way in Antipolo and work all the way in Ortigas.

Anyhow, here's what I had for desert. Homemade ice cream in Kapeng Barako flavor for only Php90. It's packed with flavor. And since I'm a notorious coffee fiend, I'm starting to get cravings.

Kapeng Barako Homemade Ice Cream - Php90




5 comments:

Nathalie October 14, 2013 at 9:34 AM  

Ooh, Kapeng Barako ice cream? Love! ^_^

Jocris Mangubat October 14, 2013 at 12:56 PM  

Wow.. Just new to my hearing.. kapeng barako ice cream,,wow!!!

Belated Bloomer October 14, 2013 at 1:59 PM  

The coffee ice cream looks like something I'd be hooked onto!

Abi
aka The Belated Bloomer

happymumay October 17, 2013 at 11:28 PM  

Wow! Kapeng Barako ice cream! I wonder how strong the flavor is.... :-)

Mira Delos Reyes October 20, 2013 at 1:20 AM  

Omg! seeing the pictures makes me feel hungry! I am craving for sushi now...