Thursday, December 19, 2013

OOTD Post: School Day Outfits

Happy holidays girls and bekis! Time flies so fast, right? Who would have thought that it's almost Christmas! Heck, it didn't even hit me until 2 weekends ago when I saw this bigass parol in Palma Hall where my Nihongo classes are being held every Saturday.

Of course it ain't UP without the aktibista art. 

Anyhoo, I'm working both Christmas Eve and on the day itself, but was lucky to pick the New Year's Eve and January 1 vacation that was raffled off in the office.

I hope you were able to get your holiday shopping done, because I sure still have a lot of names not yet crossed out on my list.

So here goes another kapal muks OOTD post these were taken on two separate Saturdays before and after the last two meetings for Nihongo.

Outfit #1:




Black top & denim cutoff shorts - both from St Francis Square
shoes - beat up Chuck Taylors

This is one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. It's not shown in the picture (must get a phone with better cam quality) but the lace detail on the sleeves and hem are definitely something.

Outfit #2: Kunyare Fasyown Bloggers Tayes



WERRRKKKK!

I'm with Willy Wonka's intern. HE HE HE.

Nirvana shirt - TTEES
Skater skirt - Forever21 (calm your tits, I'm not claiming to be a skater it's just that that's how they call this skirt)
shoes - ever reliable beat up Chucks

And I'd like to introduce my boyfriend - Jiro. Yep, the guy with pink hair who's game enough to do the "fasyown blogger" pose.

So, there you go. I still have a couple of pending posts for product reviews.

また ね!

6 comments:

Kittykat Miyaw December 19, 2013 at 10:49 AM  

Me too, i got work Christmas eve and Christmas morning as well as New Year's eve, boo! Anyway, so glad you could pair chucks with different outfits.

P.s. galing ng hair ng boyfriend mo.

http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

Christine Simpao December 19, 2013 at 10:54 AM  

Yaha. mas maarte pa ang hair niya kaysa sa akin.

Nathalie December 23, 2013 at 11:55 AM  

I really like your second outfit! I gotta go grab myself a skater skirt one of these days. Would really go so well with my rediscovered Chucks. ^_^

Kristine Diomampo January 6, 2014 at 9:10 PM  

I think I might have to take my chucks out of the baul and take home the skater skirt my friend and I are selling in our garage sale. :D

The pink hair is definitely a statement. Apir to you and your bf! :)

Angel E. January 10, 2014 at 10:57 AM  

love your outfit!

xoxo,
http://invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com/