Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Product Review - Etude House Belle Dress Colognes

It's been mentioned over and over in this blog how I veer towards fragrances that are more on the green/blue-based tones. I will forever be a slave to the "just got out of the shower" scent.

During one of my recent trips to Etude House, I originally wanted to purchase a bottle of one of their colognes that I've read a good review about on one of the broadsheets. Sadly, it's out of stock.


Etude House Belle Dress Shower Colognes in Funky Look and Marine Look



My first bottle of the Belle Dress Shower Cologne was the Marine Look. It has that signature fresh scent I love and stays on quite long. I think the scent is quite comparable to baby cologne.

My most recent purchase was the Belle Dress Funky Look. Still smells fresh, but somewhat reminiscent of D&G Light Blue.

Belle Dress Shower Colognes are priced at Php495 each. Quite expensive for a 100ml cologne. 

1 comments:

Mrs. Kolca July 22, 2014 at 6:25 PM  

I really love Etude House products when it comes to packaging. So cute!