Saturday, August 16, 2014

NOTW: Forever 21's Love & Beauty in Neon Coral

Hola lambs! Long time no post, I've been busy with the newest additions to my family. Nope I'm not pregnant. I'll have a separate post about it in a few.

This is the current nail color I'm sporting until my next payday. I always have my nails done at Nailogy Galleria on weekdays after my 3am-12noon shift since it's not crowded.

I guess this would be the second or third time to use this shade since it does tend to border on the summery side of the spectrum. But then again, I'm not really a huge fan of dark-colored or neutral shades of nail polish. This girl wears too much blacks/dark colors/greys every day, something should stand out.


Orange Traffic Cone peg, achievement unlocked.


2 comments:

Francesca August 21, 2014 at 10:52 PM  

Forever 21 has a great nail polish collection but I've yet to get a bottle. That color's very pretty though! Does it stay on long? x

Francesca of http://www.primpandpaper.com

Christine Simpao August 29, 2014 at 6:28 AM  

Hi! Thanks for dropping by.

In fairness it DOES last long. I've had mine for 2 weeks straight before it started chipping.