Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Bunot-Cabinet Version of Ursula

Halloween seemed to have come early in the office. We had another one of our theme day Tuesdays. The most recent peg is cosplay. Not limited to anime characters.

I really didn't want to go wear my Hogwarts robe since, well, I'm a girl. I AM entitled to change my mind about outfits, right?

I've always wanted to pull off an Ursula. Yaaaassssss, ladies. Ursula the sea witch from The Little Mermaid.  But with the limited budget I had, it's time to pull off another make it work moment.


Our team (Inbound Sales) won for best participation. Up's Russell? That's my boss. Cool, yeah?


Morticia and Me. Is that a non-work related website? #julieyapdaza


Our Leetol Mermaid - Ariel. No, not the detergent brand. Redundant. Beki na nga mermaid pa. Ano na teh?


Nina as Morticia Addams, TL JLo as Jean Grey (wag kumontra) and Ursula

Was one of the winners, this is me with our Operations Manager. Got rid of my wig at this point.
My workstation was so cluttered hahaha. 



OOTD:

Wig - Toy Kingdom (Php299)
Dress - maxi skirt from St Francis Square worn as a tube dress (Php350)
Shawl - SM Department Store (Php149)
shoes - Doc Martens

For the makeup, I made use of Urban Decay Naked 3 palette's Factory and Ever Bilena's lipstick in Blazing Fever.

I think the end result looked like Ursula channeling the 90s. LOL. 

7 comments:

Jocris Mangubat October 24, 2014 at 5:47 AM  

so cool.. I miss to wear costumes na.. lol ^^ congrats winner

Neri Ann October 24, 2014 at 8:37 AM  

I loved wearing costumes! Looks like you are all having fun!

nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

Jacqueline Uy October 24, 2014 at 10:14 AM  

How cute! Winner ang costume and wig mo sis Ursula hehehe :)

Love Love ♥ October 26, 2014 at 8:30 AM  

This is so cool, since I graduated from being a kid, I never got a chance to join costume parties ulit. Nakakamiss!

blackshirt13 October 30, 2014 at 7:31 PM  

Nice! I have yet to work somewhere they actually celebrate Halloween so I could wear a costume too. Lol.