Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Product Review - Daiso BB Cream and Bright Light Lipgloss

Hello there! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Mine was spent working, but hey, double pay's awesome so no complaints about it. Plus, my shift starts 4am, so I was still able to spend it with my family.

During one of my last minute Christmas shopping, I picked up a couple of products that caught my attention at Daido. One was a tube of BB Cream and lipgloss.

Both priced at Php 85.00 each.




The BB Cream is not sticky nor feels heavy. It is also scent-free and leaves a matte finish. Upon application, it evens out the skin tone which lasted until my lunch hour in the office. I have yet to see how this product performs on humid days as we've had cool weather recently and the office is heavily air conditioned. Interestingly, it says on the back that this BB Cream was made in Korea.





So far, I think it's a good find for Php85.

The second product I'm reviewing today is the Bright Light LipGloss. It comes in three shades. It's non-sticky and works great applied as a top coat on days when you'd like to play up your matte lip color. What makes this extra special are the two mini LED lights under the handle. Perfect if the line to the ladies' room is too long and you happen to be in a dimly-lit environment. Would I get another tube? Perhaps. It's quite fun to use.



You can pretend to be a paparazzi-ready celeb with this baby and avoid channeling your inner Courtney Love.