Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Starbucks 2014 Planner

For the past 3 years, I have been collecting the Starbucks planner. This year is no exception. I have to admit during the earlier years when I attempted to complete the stickers, I thought that it was more practical to just purchase a planner from any of our bookstores or other stationery stores. But then again, hey, to each his/her own.


Here are some of the planners that saw me through college and beyond.


Back then, days like this made me feel like the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
would come riding with me to class.
Aaah, to be a student again.

Who would have thought that on this day in 2005 that I decided
to play hooky from summer class was the day I'd meet Jiro. 
I did go through the Belle Du Jour planner phase. I was even fortunate enough  to receive the 2010 planner as a birthday gift. Sadly, I found the BDJ planner too bulky.




The first Starbucks planner I had was the 2008 one. To this day, I still think it is the best looking one with its' leather case.

The 2015 planner comes in a recyclable package. It comes with suggestions on what to use the packaging for afterwards.






I opted for a black planner for the coming year. It also comes with a chalkboard marker and highlighter pen in one.



Marker end. 

Highlighter end.




This is perhaps my favorite part so far. You can put emoticons to summarize how your day went.


And with that, this will be my last entry for 2014. I look forward to next year. More kabadingan. More great finds. And to the few souls who wander into my blog, I promise to keep it more updated.

I'll leave you with Japan's zodiac stamp for 2015 - year of the sheep.