Wednesday, September 30, 2015

L'Oreal Makeup Sale Finds

Well well well, what do you know. We're now down to the last quarter of the year. Some brands and stores have decided to give us these tempting pre-holiday sales. I decided to upgrade my makeup and go for L'Oreal. It's a drugstore brand, yes. But I've always found it way beyond the budget I allow myself during magasinez pour le maquillage.

I got enticed by the big markdowns. The True Match foundation was down to Php400. Apparently, it only applies to the refill. So, I purchased the compact which was also marked down to Php600.

Sorry for the poor quality of images. Will try to post a more extensive review after a few weeks of using this product. With better pics.





So... off we go trying Golden Beige

Also got a tube of Star Collections Perfect Red in Pure Ruby. I'm not really a red lip color type, but hey, you only live once. Plus I'm sure to abuse this during the holiday season when I wear more layers.




Marked down to Php400
Tried it in the office...and I guess it works. It's matte. Non-drying. I just have to figure how to apply red lipstick without making a mess of my upper lip area.

Warning: This image has been known to cause nightmares. 


I got a freebie too. Which my mom immediately claimed as hers as soon as I got home.

My not-so-mine freebie hair color.



3 comments:

Angela Brooks October 13, 2015 at 12:20 PM  

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

Jacqueline Uy October 15, 2015 at 4:07 PM  

Saw your blog on GT! Looking forward to your review on True Match Foundation :)

jacquelineuy.blogspot.com

cye ilker October 21, 2015 at 12:10 AM  

My friends always tell me to use foundation and I never got the time to shop for it. Might try the true match foundation. Ang mura kasi.