Saturday, January 16, 2016

Food Review: The Halal Guys Philippines

For our first food trip for 2016, the boyfriend and I decided to try Halal Guys at my request. So after my 10am shift on a Saturday morning, we went to Megamall.

I decided to go for the Falafel and Chicken Over Rice place. This is the small size, by the way. And it took me over an hour to finish it. It also comes with pita bread and salad. You can purchase the extra white sauce for an extra 25 pesos.


The Small Plate costs about 250 pesos

Perhaps when I think of Middle Eastern Food, I usually compare it to Meshwe's. The plate at Halal Guys is ok, but I'm not exactly going to get cravings for it. But it is filling, though. Would you be getting your money's worth? Honestly, I don't think so. I won't be queue up for it. Here's a tip, go early. We were fortunate to be the first ones in line and didn't have anyone behind us so we had the luxury of choosing whichever one we wanted. But by the time 11am rolled around, there's a line reaching to the entrance of the Food Hall. 

1 comments:

Meow June 18, 2016 at 1:56 PM  

I'm going to show this to my husband! :)