Saturday, April 16, 2016

Food Review: Yabu's Chicken Katsu Curry

Hello everyone! It's that time of the year again where our temperatures hit the high notes that can bring Mariah Carey to shame. I hope you all have been keeping hydrated and staying out of the sun during the peak hours.

Today's post will be about one of our favorite go-tos for quite some time now. And so far, this is what I had been ordering even from the first time we went there.

Chicken Curry.

By far, I think the branch with the best service has got to be the one at Megamall's Atrium. One time, we had to go meet up friends at their branch in SM North - man the service and the way the food had been prepared was not really at par with Megamall's.

On to the reviews.

There was a new item on the menu which is Mozzarella Katsu Sticks. It's basically mozzarella sticks with the katsu twist. I think it was around Php280 for a plate. The serving sizes are big AND yummy.

Om nom nom

Busog Lusog!

Not to mention that the side dishes such as the cabbage and miso soup are unlimited. So you can ask for seconds, thirds or even fourth helpings. Same goes for the fruit (slice of pineapple and watermelon) that goes with your order.

You also get to choose the spiciness level of your curry. I alternate between spicy and regular, depending on my mood when we get to to the restaurant.

A serving costs more or less Php350. Is it worth ordering? Hells yeah.

2 comments:

Love Love ♥ April 16, 2016 at 5:31 PM  

Waaaaa Yabu! I love Yabu, this is my go-to list when I feel like pigging out. Their Katsu is to die for! Thanks for sharing about the Mozzarella sticks, never had a chance to try one. Will check it out too.

I hope you could return a comment on my recent entry @ Curious Weekends

290: On the Road towards Entrepreneurship: On Being a Leader
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2016/04/290-on-road-towards-entrepreneurship-on.html

Mav April 19, 2016 at 10:21 AM  

Ohhh Yabu! I only tried it once and bet sya, yun lang ayoko ng spicy hehe.

Mav
www.mavdiaries.com